Friday, February 13, 2009

Off My Chest

Yay! I've finally done all the things in my to-do list.

Went to BSN to buy the nombor unik ID and I've filled in the borang thingy.
And look what I chose. Yes, I did it myself, no help needed from my dad anymore. Ngee.

E0001 ASASI SAINS
Y0010 ASASI SAINS HAYAT
M0010 ASASI SAINS HAYAT
Q0080 TAMHIDI PERUBATAN
E2060 DIPLOMA FARMASI
E2033 DIPLOMA TEKNOLOGI MAKMAL PERUBATAN
Y0060 ASASI FARMASI
E2001 DIPLOMA TEKNOLOGI MAKANAN

I don't even know why I choose all these courses becuase I HATE biology. And everyone seems to think that I like it because everytime they saw me, I'd be studying biology. I only study Bio because I suck at it. I'm a math person, biology is definitely NOT my subject. Yet I still pick all these courses. My parents once suggested that I should take fashion designing, even my aunties and all encourage me to take it but I feel like it's such a waste. All these years of working my ass off to study these riduculously hard subjects and I'm just going to let it go like that. Perhaps fashion is my passion but my interest and ambition are two very different things.

And I did the JPJ test
and *drumroll* I got 47/50
Yay me! LOL.

I'm soo thankful. I only read that yellow book once, on the night before the big day. Hee.

Going to Damansara this weekend and eyqa ajak go to TS but still not sure whether I could make it or not. Gotta ask Hakim or suma I guess. Anyway even if I'm not going I'd probably go OU though I'm all broke because I just went to OU last week. In one week time I've bought two bags, Forever 21 Bio bag and that heart shaped Topshop bag. I've been eyeing on it and finally I've bought it.

My VS also already came and kirim skinny from my auntie who went to Bandung.

You wanna join me come to TS also? I love see you there maa. Come la, got Shila there also. Free Ice cream also. See, nice one ah?

Haha. No offense but I actually find Manglish amusing. IDK, maybe it's just that I don't use to converse in such English. And today when I was at the JPJ thing, I saw this chinese lady type on her msn;

"Got view my friendster ah?"

If I don't know what Friendster is I'd probably think it's her *** or something. Bahahahaaa. XD

Believe it or not when you're speaking manglish people could misunderstood you.
Here's an example:

At Heathrow, a police officer came to a Malaysian student.

"What are you here for?"
"Study"
"Study what?"
"Law"
"Oh I see, all you Malaysians come to study law huh?"
"What? No lah"
"We'll see"

Another Malaysian student pass by and is asked by the policeman,

"What are you here for?"
"Study lor."

[-___-"]

LOL. Actually got this from Malaysia Yahoo answer. Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen dengan cermat, ingatlah orang yang tersayang