Friday, February 6, 2009

I Love Love

For the record, I am strongly against Valentine's day. But since you guys insist on sending cupid these days. I too want to share a piece of my experience encountering the whole lovey dovey thingy.

Am I intimidated by love? You tell me.

Scene berlaku sewaktu aku di rumah Ampang. Umi nak pergi sekolah.

Umi at the door. Reminding me of the chores need to be done before I went back to Klang.

Umi: Sini la, peluk umi.
Syarah headed towards umi. Umi gave a hug and a peck on the cheek.
Umi: Ok, I love you.
Syarah tried to reply but nothing came out.

Geez, I can't even say the 3 words to my most beloved person. Forget the rest.
Untill now I still can't figure why I can't say those 3 words.

Malu kot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen dengan cermat, ingatlah orang yang tersayang