Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Little Reminder

Of sitting on this chair and resting my weight against it. Staring on a multicolored screen that lies within my dense pupil of my round retina. My thoughts are scrambling over a million random things which focuses on nothing. Somehow, I choose to continue dancing my fingers over these tiny letters on my keyboard.

Should I publish this post, my thoughts would no longer be mine alone. Instead, for every brain cells that have worked on inventing these mere sentences which comes from the simple words of my vocabulary, I shall share my thoughts - nothing worth reading after all.

But I could have changed that. And I choose to changing it now. Little did I realize, everything that I'm doing now have been destined and written all along on the Lawh al Mahfuz.

For I am human. Mere mortals that only live to be the slave of My Lord. But I keep forgetting that. Breathing the air using these borrowed alveolus of lungs doesn't seem to be enough of a reminder for an ungrateful slave like myself. Have He not remind me to be? So He does...


Verily, We have shown him the way: [and it rests with him to prove himself] either grateful or ungrateful. [76:3]

Alas, I write this post intended to make it as a little reminder lest I (and you) stray our minds away from The Creator. With the willing of Allah, should you read this post, I hope it would bring your mind to something worthy of remembering - Thy Lord. Let this post be a short, pointless post but so long as you and I are reminded of Allah SWT, we would be rewarded for it. InshaAllah.

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

By (the Token of) Time

Verily Man is in loss

Except such as have Faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth, and of Patience and Constancy.

[Qur'an:103]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen dengan cermat, ingatlah orang yang tersayang